Wet and Worthless

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Pilot Italia takes it from Uka Uka by just a hair, though in true superstitious form, Uka went outside the finish line so as not to jeopardize their chances in the main event. John Pollard just behind looking as good as he's ever looked with brand new Westaway sails. I think Westaway is owned by Kate, John's wife - and she's also sailing on the boat. Good folks, great racers.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Alright, here are the rest of the videos. We'll get the final load of pics up shortly. Please keep in mind that our goal is to get you footage immediately - that means that our video quality is pretty low, and that you'll frequently get some shaky stuff. Just fast forward if you can't deal, and otherwise, enjoy it.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
And here are the final photos from the day, thanks to Mer.

_MG_4507.jpg

_MG_4517.jpg

_MG_4522.jpg

_MG_4527.jpg

_MG_4545.jpg

_MG_4558.jpg

_MG_4565.jpg

_MG_4567.jpg

_MG_4572.jpg

_MG_4583.jpg

_MG_4588.jpg

_MG_4596.jpg

_MG_4611.jpg

_MG_4654.jpg

_MG_4667.jpg

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Thanks to those of you who've checked out this report. We'll be bringing you more, even through the lay day tomorrow - mostly interviews and stuff. Today was a bit of a dry run for us, and everything worked out really well. Our equipment is top shelf, the network is fast and reliable, and the platform, a Tiara 42, is pretty good for what we are doing with it. It's nowhere near as good as the 42' sportfisherman we had because of its lack of flare forward and annoying swim platform aft, both of which make the boat much wetter than it needs to be, and we can't just hang out stern to the action at the leeward marks because our electronics get soaked. In any event, we've got everything we need to make this OTW report work, and hopefully you enjoyed the little glimpse we gave you today.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any special requests for folks you want information about - your pals, your family, some guy who slept with your girlfriend - let us know and we'll keep an extra eye out for them. Otherwise, we'll talk to you soon.

-Clean

HSG

Hey Scott - notice you watching. You should be here - it is an unbelievable scene.
It is great to see the pics and read the write-up! Keep up the outstanding coverage and I wish I was there. My life is about work and family at the moment. I will be back out there soon.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Where's Shark?
No Kahns here this week. As for the women - Mer has a mandate to focus on "the women of Porto Cervo" for the next few days. I will happily display the fruits of her labor.

I was fixing the rudder on Sevenstar SLAM until 3:30 this morning, and I just woke up. Life is a bitch.