What Action Do You Want Biden to take WRT Cuba?

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Cristoforo said:
I’m going to wait and see how AOC feels about the situation and take her guidance before committing 
Smart!  She’s got better ideas than anything you could come up with.  

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
The political dynamic in FL would be interesting. What would happen to lil Havana if the DemocRATS pushed for regime change and got it?  They’d lock Florida in for a long time. Lil Marco and Rick Scott doing Newsmax gigs in a few years, etc. Watch for Val Demmings support. 

I can tell you they are both more than suitable. 
I doubt that Miami Cubans would change a bit. I think you are projecting some of your rationality onto their irrationality. Myself, I think no good deed goes unpunished.

Jesus said The poor you will always have with you. He probably then mumbled sotto voce, The nutjobs you will always have with you as well. The nutjobs aren't going anywhere or doing anything. They're nutjobs and staying nutjobs. That's it. That is all. When the Wicked Witch of the West is dripping wet, Miami Cubans won't be belting out Ding Dong la bruja está muerta. It ain't happening. Think Groundhog Day but with better food.

In deference to you, I said nutjobs rather than conservatives. Everyone else can mentally substitute what I really meant to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

roundthebuoys

Super Anarchist
Limelight
Don't we have data now on what opening up under Obama did just a few short years ago?  Small sample size to be sure, but at least valid data, no?

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio
Invade!!  We need a 20 year war closer to home. They will greet us as liberators.  I volunteer to go in first undercover to make sure the rum and the ladies are suitable for our boys. 

Cuba Libre!!!
You just want to fly a drone over San Juan hill, so you can become POTUS and score with DC chicks while making the occasional arbitrary decision.      Your gallant offer to drink rum with Cuban Senoritas without even a wingman for backup doesn't fool anybody.    

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio
We need a token concession before admitting our sanctions haven't done anything, and that N. Korean or Russian hackers are much more dangerous to the American way of life then Cuban Rum.   What should that concession be?   Can they return some CIA surplus exploding golf balls back to Mara Lago?   

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
We need a token concession before admitting our sanctions haven't done anything, and that N. Korean or Russian hackers are much more dangerous to the American way of life then Cuban Rum.   What should that concession be?   Can they return some CIA surplus exploding golf balls back to Mara Lago?   
I was thinking of something like that. Release all jailed protesters and we can talk, unless they were BLM. 

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
We need a token concession before admitting our sanctions haven't done anything, and that N. Korean or Russian hackers a much more dangerous to the American way of life then Cuban Rum.   What should that concession be?   Can they return some CIA surplus exploding golf balls back to Mara Lago?   
Bidens a geare heade, they cane gifte hime a minte condish 57 Bel Aire, withe "El Heffe" plates and saye it Castros Cruizzer.............                      :)

El Borracho

Verified User
Pacific Rim
End the sanctions. Do not do anything even remotely like nation-building. Put a leash on the FL Cubans and the CIA. No meddling. No aid, except perhaps humanitarian things like vaccines. The Cubans in Cuba can work out their government issues on their own. The US cannot even do a remotely good job of managing Puerto Rico.

However I don't know much about the issues. The FL Cubans have no say in the matter. They are Americans and shouldn't be meddling. Plus their predecessors have a horrible record in Cuba.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
End the sanctions. Do not do anything even remotely like nation-building. Put a leash on the FL Cubans and the CIA. No meddling. No aid, except perhaps humanitarian things like vaccines. The Cubans in Cuba can work out their government issues on their own. The US cannot even do a remotely good job of managing Puerto Rico.

However I don't know much about the issues. The FL Cubans have no say in the matter. They are Americans and shouldn't be meddling. Plus their predecessors have a horrible record in Cuba.
No humanitarians allowed to fly their private planes over Havana dropping leaflets?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile

If they are really marching due to hunger, I've no issue with food aid.

βhyde

Super Anarchist
Beside Myself
First, deport all Cubans in Florida back to Cuba. Voting problem solved. Second, institute a complete media blackout in the US that blocks any stories about Cuba. Cuba problem solved and mission accomplished. /s

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio
Dose a drone pillot neede a wingman?
The RC warrior volunteered to put his butt on the line and try to score with a real girl, not a virtual one.    A risk like that requires an experienced wingman.   He is willing to go in alone.