what boat is this?

ice9a

photo.JPG

Anyone know brand/model?

Snarley

Super Anarchist
US
It appears to be a Pacific Seacraft Model I do not know. 37 maybe? They have changed their models up or down a foot or two but same hull plug. Five ports so maybe a 37. Also a few Crealock signitures on it..I think! maybe

http://www.yachtworl...83068&noOfPic=1

The thing that makes me doubt the brand is the metal toe rail. I thought all Cabo Rico and Pacific Seacraft had teak with a few painted over

It does look very nice whatever it is.....

Last edited by a moderator:

ice9a

It appears to be a Pacific Seacraft Model I do not know. 37 maybe?
PS was my first thought, but it's not a canoe stern. The PS37 is a canoe stern.

You can see the transom corner in the photo I posted above, but here is a different angle that shows it more clearly

photo.JPG

boomer

Super Anarchist
PNW
Looks like a Pacific Seacraft 40 with a transom stern....wonder if it was a custom.

Snarley

Super Anarchist
US
http://sailboatdata....designer_id=103

There was a branded Crealock line at one point. I wonder if this is one of those.

You know this would not be a bad starting point for the new PSC. A more modern underbody, carbon mast, etc. An optional stern like this one that folds down vice a double ender.

Wow this should have been on the front page for a contest I can't believe none of us can even confrim the designer

Snarley

Super Anarchist
US
This is what happens when you miss the big boat show! You can't play what boat is this?

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/cache/searchResults.jsp?cit=true&slim=quick&ybw=&sm=3&searchtype=advancedsearch&Ntk=boatsEN&Ntt=&is=&man=Pacific+Seacraft&hmid=0&ftid=0&enid=0&fromLength=29&toLength=32&luom=126&fromYear=2004&toYear=2008&fromPrice=&toPrice=&currencyid=100&city=&pbsint=&boatsAddedSelected=-1

Looks like the 31 was offered with an aluminum toe rail for at least the period of 2004 -2006. Here are some examples from yachtworld.

ice9a - What does Roleur win for a correct answer? Cruising Anarchy T-shirt, Ball Cap a pre owned copy of one of Bob's books?

Ishmael

Fuctifino
reis123 said:
Except for that one little glitch of being a double-ender...
The image portrayed with the question has ten lights, port and starboard, the second, showing a stern un-pointy, has eight lights port and starboard. But no matter, and, well, I've grown accustom to the regulars here being arrogant , um, glass holds...
The second picture has the fifth (forward) light hidden, but it's the same boat, according to the OP. Sorry, dude, I have no arrogance to match yours. And around here we call an asshole an asshole, asshole.

reis123 said:
The image portrayed with the question has ten lights, port and starboard, the second, showing a stern un-pointy, has eight lights port and starboard. But no matter, and, well, I've grown accustom to the regulars here being arrogant , um, glass holds...
It is usually best to check your facts before you unnecessarily call people "glass holds..." The view of the fifth light is obscured by rigging of the boat in the foreground of the second photograph, but it is there if you bother to look carefully.

reis123 said:
It is usually best to check your facts before you unnecessarily call people "glass holds..." The view of the fifth light is obscured by rigging of the boat in the foreground of the second photograph, but it is there if you bother to look carefully.
"Glass Holds" ...those that with a certain, ahem, attitude, share their knowledge of sailboats built between 1959 and 2012 of questionable overall quality, seaworthiness, and then of plastic. Seriously though, it looks a pretty boat, and, I'm sure her owners cherish her. And by the way, just what boat is this, she's pretty, and am just curious then?