What gun should I have on my boat?

LB 15

Cunt
This place needs a little more cross- board interaction. We all tend to hide in our own area of the forums.  The Sailing board guys endlessly discussing saving sailing and rules, The cruising anarchy gang hanging out with Bob Perry and ragging on Rimus and the AC anarchy guys making new sock puppets to call each other cunts. So since Greta got a carbon neutral trip over to PA, i thought we could drag a few over here for a look. So all you PA dwellers put some pants on, give the window one last lick and come on over...

What is the best gun to take cruising? I mainly want it in case of a Zombie Apocalypse, for shooting fish in a barrel and to pick up chicks.

Thoughts?

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
This place needs a little more cross- board interaction. We all tend to hide in our own area of the forums.  The Sailing board guys endlessly discussing saving sailing and rules, The cruising anarchy gang hanging out with Bob Perry and ragging on Rimus and the AC anarchy guys making new sock puppets to call each other cunts. So since Greta got a carbon neutral trip over to PA, i thought we could drag a few over here for a look. So all you PA dwellers put some pants on, give the window one last lick and come on over...

What is the best gun to take cruising? I mainly want it in case of a Zombie Apocalypse, for shooting fish in a barrel and to pick up chicks.

Thoughts?
I have a muzzle-loading cannon that fires golf balls.

Far better use for them than what the idiots who think golf is a sport put them to.

FKT

silent bob

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
7C1C1025-6687-4A98-96FB-AB06F8156D4A.png

LB 15

Cunt
I have a muzzle-loading cannon that fires golf balls.

Far better use for them than what the idiots who think golf is a sport put them to.

FKT
I have a big bungy cord slingshot that shoots condoms full of water and eggs, but it takes a while to set up.

I have always wanted to say 'Go ahead punk, make my day' and then watch their head disappear in a pink mist. I probably shouldn't mention that fantasy when I am getting my permit, hey.

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
I have a big bungy cord slingshot that shoots condoms full of water and eggs, but it takes a while to set up.

I have always wanted to say 'Go ahead punk, make my day' and then watch their head disappear in a pink mist. I probably shouldn't mention that fantasy when I am getting my permit, hey.
No, you already have a job that you like. No need to join the Qld Police Force just to be a member of that particular fantasy club.

Alternatively a condom filled with rasperry jelly and a good aim could be a good simulation. Practice on jet skiers and RQYS shiny white boats...

FKT

CaptainAhab

Anarchist
South Australia
You could always go with two flare guns. Threaten to burn their boat. If they laugh at you, threaten to burn both of the boats. Imagine some nutter aiming flare guns at two boats and he’s standing on one of them!

Last edited by a moderator:

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean

Thoughts?
That's right, you sail in Queensland.

Well the choice is then informed by the target species.

Slow moving thick hide Sailing Australia officials  or the slightly faster moving but sensitive violent criminals.