what happened to the "DON'T know shit about tools" thread?

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
Theire getteng flicte, then theires getteng nuked.  (angrey scooteres fav....)

1st ist servivebelle,,,,,, you comebacke and behaive..........

2st ist youe our eraste frome existence..........        you cante comeback as you..........   you diddente existe annymoire.............            :)

BayRacer

Anarchist
I hope we get warning if Sol is ever at risk of being flicked... that National Cleavage Day thread is a national treasure which should be preserved....
So where has Sol been?  Haven't seen a post in the cleavage thread or the football threads for a while.  Hope he is just busy...

shaggy

Super Anarchist
Co
He pissed off the wrong dude...  (Scott) something about BJ and assault , but that is not for me to divulge..  Check out the How is Joe worse than TFG? thread.  That is the last place he posted, and the first anyone says anything about it.  You can probably piece together the issues from there....  YMMV.  

He pissed off the wrong dude...  (Scott) something about BJ and assault , but that is not for me to divulge..  Check out the How is Joe worse than TFG? thread.  That is the last place he posted, and the first anyone says anything about it.  You can probably piece together the issues from there....  YMMV.  
PA ?????? .. easy to NOT step in anything there

just don't step in there seams to work fairly well

Because he contributed nothing but negative value.
Tacos

this place is mostly like one side of a battery -

and Much Worse as of late

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
Who's going to tell the rest of us how it went down? 

I thought there were no rules in PA. 
Accuse a long time member of breaking his wife's jaw, add some insinuated murder into the mix, and then spend the rest of your time acting like a total twat.

There are no rules per-se, but when you go beyond the usual "all democrats are special snowflakes" and move into spousal abuse and killing, that just kind sets some people off.  And they appear to be mods =).

Last edited by a moderator: