what happened to the "DON'T know shit about tools" thread?

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
There are a few people here I hope I never meet in person. Very few. But those ones are real assholes.
Use to say I wouldn't hesitate to help anyone here in a time of need...  now, I say, there are a few I wouldn't even piss on if they were on fire...

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Power wheelchair converted into power trailer dolly.

PwrTrlDolly.jpg

Captain Bastard

Super Anarchist
I met up with Booth near my place in FL for a few beers after he gave up on California. I enjoyed meeting him and chatting for a couple of hours and then drove the hour home. We connected on FB but I cut ties there after he went full PA/name calling in a discussion there. He interjected himself into a guns discussion there with a friend of mine whose partner just committed suicide. It was over the top. Booth was likely unaware of this guy's recent loss but the comments were inappropriate even in the absence of a suicide.   

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
A faire, honeste note, thackes.  Sorrey foire youre frendes losse.                  

Last edited by a moderator:

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
I met up with Booth near my place in FL for a few beers after he gave up on California. I enjoyed meeting him and chatting for a couple of hours and then drove the hour home. We connected on FB but I cut ties there after he went full PA/name calling in a discussion there. He interjected himself into a guns discussion there with a friend of mine whose partner just committed suicide. It was over the top. Booth was likely unaware of this guy's recent loss but the comments were inappropriate even in the absence of a suicide.   
Narcissism in action. I never met RB in person but back in the early days I would have.

I think something went bad in his life, and he listened to the inner voice telling him "Be an even BIGGER asshole... it'll be a hoot!" Kind of a shame.

Very sorry to hear about your friend, it's a horrible tragedy.

- DSK