What Is It? Foiling Ghost...

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Design for the future in Auckland, or just more [above-the-]water vapor?

Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 10.52.29 AM.png

Justaquickone

May of been a little harsh with my last comment .

Igor, Yelena ,Natasha and myself may of had a few to many Vodkas last night and i may of been under the weather a little this morning.

But i am impressed at what looks to be a sailing structure or piece of art work ?

I may of been a little harsh with my last comment .

Igor ,Yelena, Natasha and myself may of had one to many vodkas last night and i may of been a little under the weather when i posted .

But i am impressed that some one has built a model/ sailing structure or just a  pure piece of art ?

RobG

Super Anarchist
Someone should have told the artist that the foils are supposed to be in the water, not skimming over it…

rh3000

Super Anarchist
Auckland, New Zealand
May of been a little harsh with my last comment .

Igor, Yelena ,Natasha and myself may of had a few to many Vodkas last night and i may of been under the weather a little this morning.

But i am impressed at what looks to be a sailing structure or piece of art work ?

I may of been a little harsh with my last comment .

Igor ,Yelena, Natasha and myself may of had one to many vodkas last night and i may of been a little under the weather when i posted .

But i am impressed that some one has built a model/ sailing structure or just a  pure piece of art ?
This is still just a 3d rendering...