What is Your Favorite way to Brew Coffee?

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
There are a million and one ways to brew coffee, and everyone swears by one of them, so which one is your preferred way?
Pour over, press, drip, percolator, K-cup, ... Drive through?
Tell me your favorite!

For me, not so much the method but the actual product that makes the coffee - I always look for the stuff that is 100%. I'm surprised how many Brazillian, Columbian, Hawaiian, etc out there are blends.

My daily method of choice; is a refillable k-cup with reverse osmosis water - another critical point.

Gissie

Super Anarchist
As long as it is a single shot espresso, with a nice layer of crema on top, I don't care how it is made. Even better with some Amazonas to help it along.

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
nespresso --- that's like buying bottled water way too expensive for what you get
They do have to pay thier spokes hottie.

1661805623128.png

Coastal_Fox

New England
What does that mean anyway?
Its a term that just entered internet vernacular in the past few years. Just an expression of approval, normally for something subjective, normally something inconsequential yet controvertial like enjoying instant coffee or pineapple on a pizza.
A good response is "Based? Based on what?" and then the banter evolves from there haha.

Last edited:

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
At home: I have a superautomatic - but it sucks as the coffee roast I like it too oily and jams the grinder - so I manually add the grounds, and it's americano.

On the boat: I like the moka pot. but the french press is a good alternative and makes a couple cups at once vs. just one cup