What's at stake with NBR Misconduct rule 69?

It always amazed me how some people could drink and do drugs while continuing to get good grades.
They would scream "I don't know the fuckin' answer to your fuckin' question", flip over the table, and leave.

Years later, devoid of any qualifications, when Bermuda customs officers ask them complicated questions like name, date of birth and port of departure they do the same thing.

The whole thing about masks and covid is just the OP covering for the fact that he did not know how to spell Newport, Road, Rode, Rowed, Roed Island....and got very frustrated

They would scream "I don't know the fuckin' answer to your fuckin' question", flip over the table, and leave.

Years later, devoid of any qualifications, when Bermuda customs officers ask them complicated questions like name, date of birth and port of departure they do the same thing.

The whole thing about masks and covid is just the OP covering for the fact that he did not know how to spell Newport, Road, Rode, Rowed, Roed Island....and got very frustrated
When he was told that there was an "h" in Rhode Island (by no less than Snaggy), the OP responded that "It is all a Libtard conspiracy. Only sheeple would put an h in Rode. My form. My spelling! I do not intend to apologize !"

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
In intelle circelles, BDA7 (Bermuda Specialle Foirces) wase talkleng prettey tuffe. Allote of retalliatione and anti socke retoreck, butte moeste thouht it wase juste talke. Mabey they pushte hisse button.

Peter Andersen

Anarchist
Meanwhile the good doctor on High Note will be back on the water this weekend competing at the highest level
in the Vineyard Race. We can only hope no tables are flipped over at the skipper's check in. And remember, we are under strict Dr's orders NOT to make fun of his son.

blusteryone

Ask anyone who knows me, not the vermin here.
I disagree, as proven elsewhere in this thread, you are vermin, and much worse, I have shaken your hand, I have witnessed you up close and from afar, you suffer from a heinous narcissistic disorder. I was once almost sucked into your narcissistic vortex, fortunately I was thrown a lifesling and got away from you.. You are truly an evil, aggressive and narcissistic fool.

blusteryone

Meanwhile the good doctor on High Note will be back on the water this weekend competing at the highest level
in the Vineyard Race. We can only hope no tables are flipped over at the skipper's check in. And remember, we are under strict Dr's orders NOT to make fun of his son.
doesn't his son have enough of a handicap already? pretty much from conception?

Latest posts