What's at stake with NBR Misconduct rule 69?

blusteryone

In terms of the ridiculous attacks on me professionally and my profession, have at it. I posted my professional bona fides to show that I had the training, knowledge and experience to discuss the issue that was asked of me in a rational and reasonable fashion, so others here might have the opportunity to learn something. Those who stated that surgeons can't think critically are just plain ignorant. Mr Clean claiming something about my ego and a god complex is just blatantly wrong. It's too bad the thread ended up like this. May you all have a nice day!
you good sir clearly have no understanding what SA is about. But please do come back, you are a key ingredient to fulfilling the mission of these forums as designed.

blusteryone

pr
Wait, did you just state that vagina tightenings are not "important work"??! Jiminey Christmas this place truly has jumped the shark. A high-quality vaginal reconstruction has kept many a family together!!
proper vagina tightening is done with hard work, lots of exercises, nothing is ever surgically as good as the what the good lord designed on his own.

Peter Andersen

Anarchist
I disagree, as proven elsewhere in this thread, you are vermin, and much worse, I have shaken your hand, I have witnessed you up close and from afar, you suffer from a heinous narcissistic disorder. I was once almost sucked into your narcissistic vortex, fortunately I was thrown a lifesling and got away from you.. You are truly an evil, aggressive and narcissistic fool.
Huzzah!

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
I disagree, as proven elsewhere in this thread, you are vermin, and much worse, I have shaken your hand, I have witnessed you up close and from afar, you suffer from a heinous narcissistic disorder. I was once almost sucked into your narcissistic vortex, fortunately I was thrown a lifesling and got away from you.. You are truly an evil, aggressive and narcissistic fool.
Good grief. The tenor of this thread reached new lows and highs while I was away.

A new sock puppet arrived and jumped straight into hand-to-hand combat with a knife in one hand and a thesaurus in the other. Four syllable words are so exciting that,once discovered, he could not resist using it three times.

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
A new sock puppet arrived and jumped straight into hand-to-hand combat with a knife in one hand and a thesaurus in the other. Four syllable words are so exciting that,once discovered, he could not resist using it three times.
Mabey he needes to usse thesaudus moire effectievley........

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Given the care with which the puppet constructed its takedown of the ass lift doctor, I'd opine that the puppet has more than a passing knowledge of the difference between 'opinion' and 'fact' under US defamation laws. Whether the puppet actually has any personal knowledge is another question. No thesaurus needed.

Given the care with which the puppet constructed its takedown of the ass lift doctor, I'd opine that the puppet has more than a passing knowledge of the difference between 'opinion' and 'fact' under US defamation laws. Whether the puppet actually has any personal knowledge is another question. No thesaurus needed.
The puppet stated unambiguously that the good doctor suffers from a clinical personality disorder. When this gets out hundreds of New Jersey residents are going to seek their ass lifts elsewhere.
Fear not, Clean stands ready and able to file suit on your behalf for tortious interference and defamation. A small retainer of $25,000 will secure his services. He brings deep knowledge and expertise on the topic of defamation on sites like Sailing Anarchy.

blusteryone

Good grief. The tenor of this thread reached new lows and highs while I was away.

after learning the thesaurus, perhaps I can learn how to respond to 4 posts quoting them in one post instead of 4, I am clearly not that advanced at all.. #sosad :rolleyes:

MR.CLEAN

Not here
The puppet stated unambiguously that the good doctor suffers from a clinical personality disorder. When this gets out hundreds of New Jersey residents are going to seek their ass lifts elsewhere.
Fear not, Clean stands ready and able to file suit on your behalf for tortious interference and defamation. A small retainer of $25,000 will secure his services. He brings deep knowledge and expertise on the topic of defamation on sites like Sailing Anarchy.
narcissism is now a loathesome disease :love:

Last edited:

Peter Andersen

Anarchist
Chief SA House Legal Counsel Specializing in Grifter Opinions

Israel Hands

Super Anarchist
coastal NC
after learning the thesaurus, perhaps I can learn how to respond to 4 posts quoting them in one post instead of 4, I am clearly not that advanced at all.. #sosad :rolleyes:
And FWIW your sentence contains a comma splice. In future we would appreciate either your separating two thoughts like that into two separate sentences, or perhaps using a semicolon.

blusteryone

In terms of the ridiculous attacks on me professionally and my profession, have at it. I posted my professional bona fides to show that I had the training, knowledge and experience to discuss the issue that was asked of me in a rational and reasonable fashion, so others here might have the opportunity to learn something. Those who stated that surgeons can't think critically are just plain ignorant. Mr Clean claiming something about my ego and a god complex is just blatantly wrong. It's too bad the thread ended up like this. May you all have a nice day!
I think this post makes the allegation of narcissism something the surgeon/doctor/manchild recognizes in himself, he admits to having an ego and a God complex.
I am losing lots of sleep over this and other things said here, said no reasonable human being...
ahhhh, but you are not a reasonable human being. Moreover, as I write this, I can see you are one of the current viewers of this thread!
You are a liar.
ahhhh the "liar liar pants on fire" defense.... It didn't work for you at ten, why are you trying it at 58?
1300 miles of ocean sailing during the Spirit of Bermuda rally, which we happened to win.
so you found heavier shitboxes to race your nicely painted shitbox against and flex your sailing prowess amongst the gathered crowd?
Why the need to be so rude?
this IS SailingAnarchy... you want us to be nice?? wtf???
I trained as a double board certified surgeon. I’ve saved hundreds of lives and improved the lives of thousands. I ran a NIH funded research lab for many years. I have published in basic science and clinical research presenting my work both National and internationally. I have held leadership positions in academic organizations. I have reviewed grants for the NIH, trained thousands of medical students, residents, masters and PhD students and fellows. I have served on the institutional review board for
Clinical research at a major University. I was the site leader for an NIH phase 3 study. I have advocated for vaccinations and volunteered giving them. But I am sure those hurling their insults are equally as qualified.
Is this not the same as saying "respect me, I am a narcissist!" I think @gn4478 needs to stop naming his boats after music. He never was a musician after all; psychological disorders would probably be more appropriate for his boat naming. We can help him pick the right one. while @MR.CLEAN is an excellent litigator, I am sure he knows a shrinkydink or three that can help out here.

I just don't know how @gn4478, you get up every day and live with all that greatness in one room, it must get awfully crowded. What do you do when someone with actual racing experience beyond the pages of blue water sailor, shows up on your boat and tries to offer advice, I can just see the shut down you must give them.
And FWIW your sentence contains a comma splice. In future we would appreciate either your separating two thoughts like that into two separate sentences, or perhaps using a semicolon.
;

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist
Is that you @a8b?

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
I think this post makes the allegation of narcissism something the surgeon/doctor/manchild recognizes in himself, he admits to having an ego and a God complex.

ahhhh, but you are not a reasonable human being. Moreover, as I write this, I can see you are one of the current viewers of this thread!

ahhhh the "liar liar pants on fire" defense.... It didn't work for you at ten, why are you trying it at 58?

so you found heavier shitboxes to race your nicely painted shitbox against and flex your sailing prowess amongst the gathered crowd?

this IS SailingAnarchy... you want us to be nice?? wtf???

Is this not the same as saying "respect me, I am a narcissist!" I think @gn4478 needs to stop naming his boats after music. He never was a musician after all; psychological disorders would probably be more appropriate for his boat naming. We can help him pick the right one. while @MR.CLEAN is an excellent litigator, I am sure he knows a shrinkydink or three that can help out here.

I just don't know how @gn4478, you get up every day and live with all that greatness in one room, it must get awfully crowded. What do you do when someone with actual racing experience beyond the pages of blue water sailor, shows up on your boat and tries to offer advice, I can just see the shut down you must give them.

;
Bluster in attack mode on SA is like watching one of those giant tortoises savage a lettuce leaf.

@gn4478 posts on June 14th. Around about September, Bluster has put the finishing touches to his blistering reply and hits "send".

He lumbers into action but about half way through the lettuce leaf it is taking too long, I lose interest and stop watching.

Last edited: