What's at stake with NBR Misconduct rule 69?

Peter Andersen

Anarchist
the same equipment can be used for abortions and that demand is way up in New Jersey for this type of medical tourism. One client can pay for a Code Zero

Vieux Port

Nautæ
le Port
No. 6 Thank You?

1663464100161.png

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
I know. He stopped making sense 2 pages ago.

I can't help noticing that Peter Newbie appeared on SA for the first time, 10 days before the table tossing incident spouting a hatred for Biden.......then after the tosser gets tossed from the race by the race officers and skipper, Peter Newbie's inarticulate ire shifts to the skipper.

Shurely shome mishtake?

But one does wonder if Petey is any good on the bow?

Chris in Santa Cruz CA

Super Anarchist
earths surface

I can't help noticing that Peter Newbie appeared on SA for the first time, 10 days before the table tossing incident spouting a hatred for Biden.......then after the tosser gets tossed from the race by the race officers and skipper, Peter Newbie's inarticulate ire shifts to the skipper.

Shurely shome mishtake?

You gotta wonder where some of these people come from and then stay and argue about fuck all and get no satisfaction of even one person agreeing with them. I think there are paid baiters.

sunseeker

Super Anarchist

Shurely shome mishtake?

That’s just his latest incarnation of his many socks. He’ll be gone soon enough, only to reappear with the same schtick, different name. Best to just ignore him.