Where da Front Page at?

Somebody Else

a person of little consequence
PNW
And in one fell stroke, the forum upgrade has rendered the mythical Front Page even more mythical!

I know how to get there, but where da button go? Think of the poor noobs!

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
running FF and the home button that used to live in the upper left is no longer there.  Obviously the FP is still there just no quick link from the forums.  In fact there is no way to get there from the forums. 

Varan

Super Anarchist
rps20170504_183659.jpg

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
So I have a desktop, a laptop and a Chromebook all running FF and there is no link to the mythical FP. Of course I have only been using computers since the 80's so I might not have any idea what I am doing. 

full circle

Super Anarchist
Ventura, CA.
there is no front page. let me repeat...there is no front page.

the front page is like a unicorn. you hear about it, but nobody ever sees it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
we are on it - there are a lot of changes to incorporate. do you guys like the new forum otherwise?

weightless

Super Anarchist
we are on it - there are a lot of changes to incorporate. do you guys like the new forum otherwise?
Nice. But, as nearly as I can make out there's no way to edit the markup. That's going to make responding to long quotes one section at a time hard. Doing responses inside quotes in different colors gets unreadable fast. I suppose we can cut from the quote and paste into new quotes with the new editor. That's not elegant.