Where Has ANTIFA Gone?

hobie1616

Super Anarchist
West Maui
The only time they're in the news is as a MAGA/Trumpaloon/GOP boogie man.

Roger Stone want to shoot them if he could find them.

The truck loads of throwing bricks have never appeared.

The bus loads of ANTIFA never showed up at the wacko road blocks.

I bet they're all sitting on a beach in Hawaii laughing their asses off at the right wing morans and elk while enjoying a tasty mai-tai.

phillysailor

Super Anarchist
When the Fa have slunk back into their caves and bunkers where they belong, not much need for AntiFa.

But they await the Bat Signal, be it seig heil salutes at Q gatherings or killing protestors on the streets of Charleston. Our good people will fight their bad apples.

Vive la résistance!

Last edited:

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
The new ANTIFA:
1664285630553.png

D

Deleted member 149385

My best guess is that they're fighting in Ukraine - against real fascists... not a chance.

D

Deleted member 149385

who do root for, the fascists or their opposition?
take a wild guess. I've personal friends on both sides. even someone in Kaliningrad, Russian Marine. Nobody wants this disaster. My sentiments go with Zelensky. He was the Churchill of the moment and taught the world another lesson on real leadership. Fascist is so overused. My President called me a semi-fascist as do members of this board.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
... My President called me a semi-fascist as do members of this board.

I'm sure Sleepy Joe is sorry he hurt your feelings. But IMHO he was entirely accurate.

You support use of the gov't to support the wealthiest 1% while they use their wealth to support an autocratic gov't. You support the supremacy of the state over the citizen. You support the overturning of elections based on which side "should" win. You support Trump, who is an outright fascist, an admirer of Hitler in fact.

Last edited:

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
I'm sure Sleepy Joe is sorry he hurt your feelings. But IMHO he was entirely accurate.

You support use of the gov't to support the wealthiest 1% while they use their wealth to support an autocratic gov't. You support the sumpremacy of the state over the citizen. You support the overturning of elections based on which side "should" win. You support Trump, who is an outright fascist, an admirer of Hitler in fact.
Delusional

D

Deleted member 149385

You support use of the gov't to support the wealthiest 1% while they use their wealth to support an autocratic gov't. You support the sumpremacy of the state over the citizen. You support the overturning of elections based on which side "should" win. You support Trump, who is an outright fascist, an admirer of Hitler in fact.
you're a mind reader now - following the grand tradition of this cesspool. May i suggest you look in the mirror?

Chris in Santa Cruz CA

Super Anarchist
earths surface

I bet they're all sitting on a beach in Hawaii laughing their asses off at the right wing morans and elk while enjoying a tasty mai-tai.
Rudy has them.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
you're a mind reader now - following the grand tradition of this cesspool. May i suggest you look in the mirror?
Mind reader? WTF? Most of you RWNJ trolls do not have minds.

And I certainly do not admire Hitler.

Trump does, and has for a long time

D

Deleted member 149385

Mind reader? WTF? Most of you RWNJ trolls do not have minds.

And I certainly do not admire Hitler.

Trump does, and has for a long time

Mind reading again….Imagine!

Go Left

Super Anarchist
Seattle
They are everywhere. Hiding in plain sight in every small rural town and in every farmer's market. You just have to look for their sign.

But remember, they have changed their target from fascists to the deadlier version of crackpots, the Q-people.

They are everywhere....
Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 1.41.04 PM.png

slug zitski

Super Anarchist
worldwide
T

they got Elected…appointed ..in the last election and now run the government

Latest posts