Where Has ANTIFA Gone?

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Antifa as a "group" an "Organization" has never existed. It is a philosophy, a mind set. It means "Anti-facist".
There is no "Antifa" that organizes protests, or demonstrations. This is just people proclaiming that they are anti-facist. UNLIKE Q-ANON, which is an actual organization, run by Lizard people.

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
you're a mind reader now - following the grand tradition of this cesspool. May i suggest you look in the mirror?
Unfortunately, if you support the right, that is largely what you are supporting. So if you vote for right politicians, then you kinda own it. Now, you can speak up against it - I have republican friends who hate Trump and what he stands for. But if you're voting right and not speaking up, your complicit in what trump and Cruz and DeSantis and Abbot and the rest of the truly bad ones are doing.

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
They are everywhere. Hiding in plain sight in every small rural town and in every farmer's market. You just have to look for their sign.

But remember, they have changed their target from fascists to the deadlier version of crackpots, the Q-people.

They are everywhere....
View attachment 543411
lol…. I am a white, traditional conservative politics , where do you lefties find this crazy shit, I have never seen a Proud Boy or heard of them except for crying liberals, secret hand signals, whatever those photos are supposed to be.
Big rejection coming for Thanksgiving, that ole relic holiday still celebrated by the descendants of cruel slave owners and sweat shops taskmasters.
Snoop and and you will find Europe awakening up from Wokism and Green dreams that are crushing the lives and identities of the EU captives

D

Deleted member 149385

Unfortunately, if you support the right, that is largely what you are supporting. So if you vote for right politicians, then you kinda own it. Now, you can speak up against it - I have republican friends who hate Trump and what he stands for. But if you're voting right and not speaking up, your complicit in what trump and Cruz and DeSantis and Abbot and the rest of the truly bad ones are doing.
not only complicit, I support it. Wholeheartedly.

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
not only complicit, I support it. Wholeheartedly.
You support homophobism, transphobia/hatred, removing woman's rights, vote suppression, cronyism, corruption, lying, racism, and anti-democracy.

And you are insulted over being called fascist. Would you prefer ignorant?

Ishmael

Fuctifino
You support homophobism, transphobia/hatred, removing woman's rights, vote suppression, cronyism, corruption, lying, racism, and anti-democracy.

And you are insulted over being called fascist. Would you prefer ignorant?

It's obvious he prefers ignorance.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Stunningly the only fascists in this discussion were the ones accusing me of the same.
I think you're not "stunned" you're just dumb as a stump.

I haven't "accused" you of fascism, I accurately described you as a fascist. One who supports fascist politicians and fascist policies.

Go Left

Super Anarchist
Seattle
My relatives fought fascism in Germany, across the Pacific, in Korea and in the corporate board rooms of South Africa. They were rightly celebrated for their efforts.

I am continually amazed at how, among the sons and daughters - and grandsons and granddaughters - of those who won those fights "anti-fascism" became a pejorative.

Are the desperate hopes of the unrelenting racists - or perhaps the urge for the comfort of servility - among so many of us that strong?

pusslicker

Super Anarchist
Paris
lol…. I am a white, traditional conservative politics , where do you lefties find this crazy shit, I have never seen a Proud Boy or heard of them except for crying liberals, secret hand signals, whatever those photos are supposed to be.
Big rejection coming for Thanksgiving, that ole relic holiday still celebrated by the descendants of cruel slave owners and sweat shops taskmasters.
Snoop and and you will find Europe awakening up from Wokism and Green dreams that are crushing the lives and identities of the EU captives
You Trumptards are really going to try to pretend Trump never happened, like you did with W? Trump? Hardly knew him.

Latest posts