Where Has ANTIFA Gone?

D

Deleted member 149385

You Trumptards are really going to try to pretend Trump never happened, like you did with W? Trump? Hardly knew him.
Obviously you're projecting your own feelings about our idiot in chief. What a bunch of losers supporting creepy old Joe.
CREEPY - C R E E P Y.

Nice!

Super Anarchist
Victoria, BC
OG antifa

1664320599388.png

D

Deleted member 149385

you've been pulling some real gems out your shitter all day today. a sewer rat would bring more substance.
Like you? Don’t make me laugh, you’ve a vocabulary of a three year old and the intellectual horsepower to go with it. Moron.

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
The only time they're in the news is as a MAGA/Trumpaloon/GOP boogie man.

Roger Stone want to shoot them if he could find them.

The truck loads of throwing bricks have never appeared.

The bus loads of ANTIFA never showed up at the wacko road blocks.

I bet they're all sitting on a beach in Hawaii laughing their asses off at the right wing morans and elk while enjoying a tasty mai-tai.
The only time they're in the news is when there is a Republican president. They are not needed right now.

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit

pusslicker

Super Anarchist
Paris
Obviously you're projecting your own feelings about our idiot in chief. What a bunch of losers supporting creepy old Joe.
CREEPY - C R E E P Y.
He is effective at getting shit done. You have to give him that. I'm still waiting for your boys tremendous healthcare plan.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Proudly ant-fascist here. There are quite a few clearly proud fascists on the board as well. Since they are here, I am here.

Voyageur

Super Anarchist
On The Borderline
take a wild guess. I've personal friends on both sides. even someone in Kaliningrad, Russian Marine. Nobody wants this disaster. My sentiments go with Zelensky. He was the Churchill of the moment and taught the world another lesson on real leadership. Fascist is so overused. My President called me a semi-fascist as do members of this board.
I wonder why anyone would think you support fascism?

Latest posts