dylan winter

Super Anarchist
cruising anarchy was becoming untenable because of the crazy men

have they really been banished?

hard to believe

Dylan

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
Not sure Tony. His whole sentance structure and difficulty putting a coherant idea together is very remeniscent of Reis. And no matter what you say he simply wants to stir things up. I find that Reis like.

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
Shute - getting flicked is generally a sign you've worn out your welcome. Coming back with a new ID is most definitely a sockpuppet, and a violation of the sites rather loose policies.

You've got to work to get flicked here, you don't get that for being blunt, you get it for being a disruptive dick. Intentionally disruptive a forum, for example.

Jackdaw

Super Anarchist
These threads are like Beetlejuice. Say the name out loud three times and the fucker appears....

Beetlejuice.jpg

dyslexic dog

Super Anarchist
Michigan
I just noticed. What is with the heading under my post count that says, " 0 Warning Points " ? Should I be working at that? I've called Ed and Clean idiots from time to time.

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
Dog:

Yeah I noticed that too. "zero warning points". I want a few. I'll get working on that.

How about you and I call each other ass holes for a while. We should be able to get something.

Ass hole.

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
Great White:

I did the same thing a few years back with Clifton Clowers. I invented him so he could attack me.

Latest posts