where in the world

fastyacht

Super Anarchist
I have no idea - I haven't sailed any of the CT rivers.  (except Mystic very briefly.)
Uou are so close...use google erth....and look at topology....remember clues avoit distance

And nom expat English river sailors readyvto snipe victory?

fastyacht

Super Anarchist
Pawcatuck River, since the boat's from RI and we've been talking bout Watch Hill?  Went up there once in an inflatable to get a jerrycan of fuel at a marina - not deep enough to take the mothership.
Correct!

Your turn again

Better luck next time Tillerman

fastyacht

Super Anarchist
LOL. Wasn't even aware of its existence. It's way, way over on the opposite side of the state from where I live. You couldn't get further away from my house and still be in Rhode Island.
Technically, in CT in that photo. When you said, "Mystic" I thought NEAR BULLSEYE! Go Right to the next river!"  Haha you went west---twice :p

tillerman

Super Anarchist
Rhode Island
Technically, in CT in that photo. When you said, "Mystic" I thought NEAR BULLSEYE! Go Right to the next river!"  Haha you went west---twice :p
There you go. How am I supposed to know about a river that technically isn't even 100% in the Ocean State? Not to mention, we Eastern Rhode Islanders rarely ever make the trek over to the far western side of the state. Man, that's like another world over there. And it takes almost an hour to get there. Who has time for that?

fastyacht

Super Anarchist
Hahahahaha :-D

(And yeah another world. Everything west of 95 and east of 395 is kind of like, (what is that? Where does CT end and RI begin? "Somewhere over that hill")

Last edited by a moderator:

fastyacht

Super Anarchist
You can see those white lnes and camels in the background behind the stern

image.png image.png