where in the world

Here is the next one, quite a distinctive building on a distinctive headland, So this should be very easy...
Looks nice.jpg

Xeon

Anarchist
England
We have a winner,
Sailed there a few times, about 30 years ago, a very small lake, IIRC a former steel works cooling pond or something like that. RAF Sealand had a couple of Enterprises there.

It's in Wales ... Just, one end of the lake is a few feet from the English - Welsh Border

Over to you Chris.
Should have got this as I was holding a pic of a d-zero there to use a when it was my turn again . :giggle:

But after your clues I think i need a break from this thread for a while .

The Q

Super Anarchist
I should have realized as it says Krak on the side of the boat, I think in Irish Gaelic that would be craic.
It looks very highlands and islands West coast but could even as far as the Shetlands, definitely Viking derived boats

I should have realized as it says Krak on the side of the boat, I think in Irish Gaelic that would be craic.
It looks very highlands and islands West coast but could even as far as the Shetlands, definitely Viking derived boats
Starting to get warmer now, here are a couple more interesting boats from the mystery club.
4.jpg

The Q

Super Anarchist
No nothing to do with dogs , it was a literal true statement I will be walking our border Collie Bhein along the shore there within a couple of weeks.

This is a clue. It's north of the isle of dogs.. and there it's Fair day today.

tillerman

Super Anarchist
Rhode Island
No nothing to do with dogs , it was a literal true statement I will be walking our border Collie Bhein along the shore there within a couple of weeks.

I thought the mystery site would be in England but apparently not because the weather isn't Fair anywhere in England today. I had never heard of Bhein but apparently it's a Punjabi word. So following the clues I have to assume you are at a sailing club in the Punjab.
Mumbai Sailing Club?

tillerman

Super Anarchist
Rhode Island

Hmmm. I googled :Fair Day June 24" and discovered that June 24 is International Fairy Day.

fairy day.jpeg

Am I on the right track?

Last edited: