Super Anarchist
Bozeman, Montana
It's been a hot summer for some of us.

Where in the world....

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 3.17.20 PM.png

tillerman

Super Anarchist
Rhode Island
Not Lake Champlain but you are moving in the right direction (Montana to Minnesota to Vermont). I doubt if there are Aeros at the mystery location but would be a nice venue at some time in the future.
Now I am confused. Montana to Winnipesaukee (NH) was east. But going to Lake Champlain from Winnipesaukee is going to the north-west.

You have used the word "nice" three times now. Is that a clue? I don't think they do iceboating in Nice, France.

Alan Crawford

Super Anarchist
Bozeman, Montana
Ha ha! Sorry about the New England 360! In my pre-caffeine haste this morning, I confused Lake Winnipesaukee with Lake Minnetonka! Both of these are nice places but not the site of the mystery photo.

In fact, the mystery photo is not in North America.

I've been to the mystery location 3 times for work (years ago; still doing the same work) but in June and the weather was very nice as was the scenery.

tillerman

Super Anarchist
Rhode Island
Ha ha! Sorry about the New England 360! In my pre-caffeine haste this morning, I confused Lake Winnipesaukee with Lake Minnetonka! Both of these are nice places but not the site of the mystery photo.

In fact, the mystery photo is not in North America.

I've been to the mystery location 3 times for work (years ago; still doing the same work) but in June and the weather was very nice as was the scenery.
So it's somewhere in Europe (maybe) that has nice weather and nice scenery and which has iceboats?
Wild guess - Switzerland.