Where's the EC300 thread????

RKoch

Super Anarchist
da 'burg
Saturday morning, actually. Participants arrive at beach tomorrow to set up their craft and check in. Weather is looking nice for the first several days.

RKoch

Super Anarchist
da 'burg
Weather is looking nice. Moderate temps. Light easterlies, probably an afternoon sea breeze...very similar to 2014. Looks like the leaders will hit a moderate easterly down in Florida Bay, and probably have to take the long way around. Probably not a record-breaking year. A front may catch up with the tail end of fleet, also as in '14.

~HHN92~

Super Anarchist
Looking to be on the beach Sat. am with video camera in-hand, we'll see what I can get.

~HHN92~

Super Anarchist
I just spoke with the office at Ft. Desoto park. The lady said the gate will be open early before 7:00 am but she did not know how early. I plan to be down there around 6-ish.

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
Anxiously anticipating all of the details here in Poland. the good, the bad and the ugly! You know, just what you expect from the EC.

Go the Spawn!

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
I'm taking my Adventure Island to Anna Maria Sound and Passage Key Inlet, launching around 7 from the ramp by the Hwy 64 bridge. I hope to catch the sailors who are heading into the Gulf then the ICW crowd.

I expect to get pretty wet and will be using a waterproof camera most of the time. If I'm in a protected area I might use the phone cam to put pics on the FB Watertribe page.

RKoch

Super Anarchist
da 'burg
I was down there this aft. Ran into SailBlueH2O. Saw Mister Moons boat but he and Zero The Hero weren't around. Boat looked ready to go. I'll text Steam a few pics to post.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
I was down there this aft. Ran into SailBlueH2O. Saw Mister Moons boat but he and Zero The Hero weren't around. Boat looked ready to go. I'll text Steam a few pics to post.

Hey Doug, if you could post this please in the EC300 thread.

Jahn Tihansky (From J-World Annapolis and Naval Academy offshore coach), Charley Morgan, OH Rodgers.

Picture0305160807_1.jpg

Charley stopped by to bless Spawn. I've got some more pics I'll send later.
Posted for RK

Thanks!

FB- Doug

RKoch

Super Anarchist
da 'burg
Sew-sew (Randy Smythe) well out in front. Spawn's Spot hasn't updated in an hour, I'm guessing they're in the main pack of multihulls. Wind seems 8-10 easterly. Should be flat water and fast ride...I suspect wind will die before noon, couple hour wait for sea-breeze. Headed out the door shortly to hop on a powerboat to Stump Pass near cl pt 1.

RKoch

Super Anarchist
da 'burg
SewSew is hauling ass. Hes way ahead. Spawn finally updated, they're side by side for 2nd with a Hobie 16 with kite. Tornado (SwampMonkee) isn't showing up, they're in there somewhere. Mister Moon and Zero the Hero about 12th, in main pack of sailboats. Kayakers making good time down the ICW.