Who is coming back

luminary

Anarchist
I think my estimation of the player will go up a notch if they lose and have the gumption to come back as a challenger in the next round.

Do you think either is Lipton enough to do it?

bwd

Sort of agree, but wouldn't look forward to it.

lipton.JPG

Teal67

New Jersey
I don't think either of them will have a choice. They won't be able to get back in. Any way coming or going, I think GGYC is going to try through the BoFD case to ban SNG from the AC forever and if SNG wins, their rules will allow them to ban whomever they don't want (and that means GGYC).

Last edited by a moderator:

jorgensen

Super Anarchist
I don't think either of them will have a choice. They won't be able to get back in. Any way coming or going, I think GGYC is going to try through the BoFD case to ban SNG from the AC forever and if SNG wins, their rules will allow them to ban whomever they don't want (and that means GGYC).

If SNG wins on the water and courtroom, then the rules they install will not bring many to the table. Especially if they hold it in RAK.

kiwi4shore

Anarchist
If SNG wins on the water and courtroom, then the rules they install will not bring many to the table. Especially if they hold it in RAK.

If SNG wins in the courts it may actually be a good thing.I hate saying that but...........The LV series might even get stronger than it is already.Then LV may seek to have the winner of their regatta challenge for the AC under LV banner,If they then win this regatta they hold both cups and perhaps we can return to AC/LV events of past glory.

May be dreaming but man I hope it happens.