Who is snaggletooth

blackjenner

Super Anarchist
here he is at the j80 nationals:

blue-bunny.jpg
Ah yes, the famous 6'6" Blue Bunny.

He MC'd the New York Burlesque festival, back in 2008, when Kerry and I performed there.

left hook

Super Anarchist
Snaggletooth is indeed his own entity and empirical data exists to that fact. He is NOT a sock puppet.

Footlong, though I suspected him for a long time, is not Snaggletooth (though he knows who snaggy is and won't tell me or us!).

House Salad

Anarchist
WLIS
Isn't this place more fun not knowing who is who? Why do we want to out Snaggy now? So you can send him some spell check software for Christmas? :p

I think you can narrow down your search by looking at who sailed in Manhasset Bay Fall Series - I'm pretty sure he was out there somewhere. There were only 45 boats registered, so not too difficult to start with. Half of them were J105's or Melges 24's - don't think he was on one of those (but who knows?), so that leaves about 6 boats (of the ones that actually made it to the starting line) to look at. So we just need to figure which guy's sockpuppet he is from those 6 boats. :D

BarePoles

Super Anarchist
Los Angeles, CA
Isn't this place more fun not knowing who is who? Why do we want to out Snaggy now? So you can send him some spell check software for Christmas? :p

I think you can narrow down your search by looking at who sailed in Manhasset Bay Fall Series - I'm pretty sure he was out there somewhere. There were only 45 boats registered, so not too difficult to start with. Half of them were J105's or Melges 24's - don't think he was on one of those (but who knows?), so that leaves about 6 boats (of the ones that actually made it to the starting line) to look at. So we just need to figure which guy's sockpuppet he is from those 6 boats. :D
My assumption is Snaggy is a 105'er. ;) I was also out sailing at MBFS and didn't hear anyone overtly misspelling.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyingScot310

Anarchist
WLIS

If we assume he did MBYC and we know he raced in LHYC's Race for the Case, why not just cross-reference the scratch sheets and narrow it down to a boat or two?

Just an idea though...

AWASP

Super Anarchist
Somewhere
I heard that when he was young lad and doing Bow one day in a howling breeze on an IOR boat called "Lucky" that the spin pole, due to a Fantacy land error clobbered him in the jaw. On reaching the hospital the doctors had no choice but to fuse the beak to his jaw and to this day is still sensitive to the words Trip & Made.

Last edited by a moderator: