Who is snaggletooth

Lonelyboy14

There have been enough arseholes in this place using a screen name to display their lack of testicles through bitter attack....finding out who they are would be more useful than un masking one of the decent posters here.
Get fucked evo you douche bag! Ha ha - you will never unmask me!

Regatta Dog

Super Anarchist
I Googled Snaggletooth and wound up on YouTube where I found some Magilla Gorilla, Johny Quest (which I would have linked, if I didn't know Raj was a towel boy at Penn State) and then this fucking classic -- "Go get a bag of bats, killer" --

Last edited by a moderator:

floating dutchman

Super Anarchist
Snaggy's true identity shall never be revealed. Many of us have spent years learning his language and are proficient in Snagglease. Don't be haters those of you who are not. Embrace all that is the Snaggletooth. Someday maybe Left Hook will be victorious in his quest and learn the true identity.....but I highly doubt he will broadcast it. Some things are better left unknown.

Damn, my cup is out of rum and coke. Time to refill it......
Much like Zorro, The Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, Chuck Norris or Santa Claus the true identify of Snaggletooth, while known to some, should never be publicly revealed and death to those that do.
For some reason I thought Snaggletooth actually "outed" himself here a while back. maybe I'm wrong.

Some SA users choose to use their real names to post here, some choose to keep their real identify to them self.

Unless people are using an alias to bring down people who use their own names here, whats the problem?

dacapo

Super Anarchist
NY
-if Snaggs were to pat you on your back, you'd list it on your resume...

-Snaggy's words carry weight that would break a less interesting man's jaw

-He bowls overhand

-Snaggy is the life of the party, even the ones he's never attended

-He has amassed an amazingly large DVD collection, and has never once alphabetised it.

- If Snaggletooth were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.

- The pheromones Snaggs secretes effect people miles away… in a slight, but measurable way.

- His hands feel like rich, brown swede.

- He lived in the hills of the Serengeti for a summer after being gifted a wife by a local tribes men.

- He owns 4 sports cars, and rents 5.

- He taught a horse to read his email for him.

- He almost broke the land speed record in 1977, popular opinion among his team was that is beard caused to much wind resistance. He would have shaved it… No, no he wouldn’t have.

- His personality is so magnetic, he is unable to carry credit cards.

- Even his enemy’s list him as there emergency contact.

- He never say’s anything taste like chicken… Not even chicken.

- He speeks fluent French, in Russian.

- His charm is so contagious, vaccines we’re created for it.

- Years ago, he created a city out of blocks. Today over 600,000 people live and work there.

- He is the only person to ever ace a Rorschach Test.

- Every time he goes for a swim. Dolphins appear.

- Alien abductors have asked him, to probe them.

- If he we’re to give you directions… You would never get lost. And you’d arive at least 5 minutes early.

- His legend precedes him, the way lightning precedes thunder.

- His reputation is expanding, faster then the universe.

- He once had an akward moment, just to see how it feels.

- He lives vicariously throug himself.

Yes my friends...........

Snaggletooth is the Most Interesting Man In The World....

/monthly_11_2011/post-11311-031656200%201321011916_thumb.jpg

Stay Thirsty

Attachments

• interesting.jpg
    interesting.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 2

Jambalaya

Super Anarchist
Hamble / Paris

-He bowls overhand

-He has amassed an amazingly large DVD collection, and has never once alphabetised it.

- If Snaggletooth were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.

- The pheromones Snaggs secretes effect people miles away… in a slight, but measurable way.

- He lived in the hills of the Serengeti for a summer after being gifted a wife by a local tribes men.

- He almost broke the land speed record in 1977, popular opinion among his team was that is beard caused to much wind resistance. He would have shaved it… No, no he wouldn’t have.

- Even his enemy’s list him as there emergency contact.

- He never say’s anything taste like chicken… Not even chicken.

- His charm is so contagious, vaccines we’re created for it.

- Years ago, he created a city out of blocks. Today over 600,000 people live and work there.

- If he we’re to give you directions… You would never get lost. And you’d arive at least 5 minutes early.

Stay Thirsty
Excellent and to think we have Roy Sherman to thank for all this, whoever the fuck he is. Snaggletooth is actually more real than Roy.

The Advocate

Super Anarchist

-He bowls overhand

- He almost broke the land speed record in 1977, popular opinion among his team was that is beard caused to much wind resistance. He would have shaved it… No, no he wouldn't have.

- Even his enemy's list him as there emergency contact.

- He never say's anything taste like chicken… Not even chicken.

- His charm is so contagious, vaccines we're created for it.

- If he we're to give you directions… You would never get lost. And you'd arive at least 5 minutes early.

Stay Thirsty
List is short but good.

Snags is a mate of mine, hence my earlier comments.

He will not comment here, here is better than that.

He is all the good of SA rolled into one.

jocal505

moderate, informed, ex-gunowner
near Seattle, Wa
First, I am amazed at the number of posts on this. Iwould have thought most would have better things to do. To those of youasking about my wife- she is a lovely person and a good sailor, what more can aman want! I live in Huntington Station, am a Roy Sherman (not sure whoTHE Roy Sherman is supposed to be), and have raced on Breeze Pleeze for severalyears. We just heard that the boat receiveda Moosehead award for an incident at the LHYC Race for the Case Regatta thisyear and was directed to some posts on SA that seemed to come from someone onthe boat. I'm not sure why the award wasgiven to us clueless as we broke no rules during the event. Let me be clear- I amnot Snaggletooth, even thought my spelling can be bad at times . He is obviously spelling badlyon purpose and any remarks by him have nothing to do with me. Snaggletoothhas a right to his own opinion but not misrepresent his posts to the extentthat people think he is me speaking. Irarely read SA, had never posted before yesterday, and am upset that what hehas been saying has been attributed to me. I'm just glad I have a few friends who do read SA and let me know whatwas going on.

I do not care who he is as long as he doesn't misrepresent himself.

I hope they kill this thread I know I will not be back. No Q and A Roy?

Now Go sailing Thatis what I will be doing this weekend.

Roy what do you want from us. Okay here goes.

Snaggy have you been impersonating a Moosehead?

Have you been speaking for any Mooseheads?

Snags how was your summer?

The Roy, we note your pique. Is that a "no" on the wife tittie pics?

You could try boat damage pics I guess.

See we only have one sweet inoffensive character on this whole board. Guess who.

I hope you have more sense of humor than it appears.

Comrade Oliver and Sailor Boy Reid, move over.

footlong

Super Anarchist
Lawnguyland
Snaggletooth is indeed his own entity and empirical data exists to that fact. He is NOT a sock puppet.

Footlong, though I suspected him for a long time, is not Snaggletooth (though he knows who snaggy is and won't tell me or us!).
And FOOTLONG doesn't have the balls to out him
Your (not you're) first mistake is thinking Left Hook knows what he's talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Advocate

Super Anarchist
Snaggletooth is indeed his own entity and empirical data exists to that fact. He is NOT a sock puppet.

Footlong, though I suspected him for a long time, is not Snaggletooth (though he knows who snaggy is and won't tell me or us!).
And FOOTLONG doesn't have the balls to out him
Your (not you're) first mistake is thinking Left Hook knows what he's talking about.
Where as the rest of us know Left Hook has no idea what he is talking about.