who what where

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
So you maybe needed to have been driving down the road and either a) followed this thing from where it came from, or B) followed to where it was going to know the answer, but maybe not? Thanks to desert dingo for the shot.

who what where.jpg

Yogurt

Straya
Farr 400, Dubai Premier Composites.

Well im guessing from the Palm tree over the wall plus it looks hot.

Not many hot places this time of year in any hemisphere.

And its sandy/dusty looking

Last edited by a moderator:

left hook

Super Anarchist
Stern scoop on the back says RC44. The new Team Aqua boat in the UAE?

Edit: Make that the Old team Aqua boat in the UAE. They're racing their new one in austria at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

left hook

Super Anarchist
Stern scoop on the back says RC44. The new Team Aqua boat in the UAE?
Seems too beamy for a RC44
I can say with 99.9% confidence that it is an RC44. The removable stern scoop sitting there gives it away. Compare the trailers and setup to the one that was in Newport:

RlAa7.jpg

It's the same right down to the beams strapped down to the shipping container which are used to lift it onto the keel (?)

mairead

I'd agree with RC44, written on the flat-rack actually (coincidence?) scoop detached along with an arabic number plate.

hhn92

Super Anarchist
Tampa Bay Fla
So you maybe needed to have been driving down the road and either a) followed this thing from where it came from, or B) followed to where it was going to know the answer, but maybe not? Thanks to desert dingo for the shot.

RC44 hull # 15 and I'll go with the Dubai thing.

RiptideDesign

USA
Definitly not an RC-44 its way to wide to be a 44 and look at the bow it looks like a whitbread 60 not a 44 which is plum if anyone remembers

Soley

Super Anarchist
I don't think "What" is under discussion any more. It is definitely an RC44. Riptide, the bow is plumb its just an optical illusion that makes it looked raked. The bolt on transom pretty much gives it away as well. Also how the hell would you ever get a Volvo 60 in a 40 foot container frame?

Who, where? I have no idea.

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas

what>>>a blue sailboat hull without a keel??

where.... on a truck??

Latest posts