Why did Russia put sanctions on HRC and Hunter Biden

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
No, I'd really like to agree with that pollyannery. But I just don't. I won't say that all Republicans/conservatives are Putin supporters but a lot, most, are and they are very open about it. Fuck them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/23/republicans-view-putin-more-favorably-than-they-do-leading-democrats/
I don’t mean the whores in DC, I mean the country as a whole. DC whores give allegiance for a price and Putin and his henchmen pay it. 
I live in Trump country. My last three congressmen have been DeSantis, Yoho, and Cammack. This is the dumbest shade of red of any district, but there are Ukrainian flags flying below American flags around here. Granted, the discussion about extorting President Zelensky in return for political tricks is verboten, but people are very much anti Putin around here. It doesn’t mean that they don’t want to own the libs, it just tells me that they would struggle with the decision of whether to be Russian or DemocRAT. That’s progress. 

Ishmael

Yes, we have no bananas
Fuctifino
I don’t mean the whores in DC, I mean the country as a whole. DC whores give allegiance for a price and Putin and his henchmen pay it. 
I live in Trump country. My last three congressmen have been DeSantis, Yoho, and Cammack. This is the dumbest shade of red of any district, but there are Ukrainian flags flying below American flags around here. Granted, the discussion about extorting President Zelensky in return for political tricks is verboten, but people are very much anti Putin around here. It doesn’t mean that they don’t want to own the libs, it just tells me that they would struggle with the decision of whether to be Russian or DemocRAT. That’s progress. 
Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg

It seems many have made their decision already.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Don't even bring up antiwar. No one thinks you're antiwar as your whinging about Biden actually withdrawing from Afghanistan showed, as your irredentist water carrying nonsense about Putin's invasion actually shows.
Hah! Vote for yet another Iraq war supporter, then lecture me some more!

I objected to the delay in withdrawing from Afghanistan and supported withdrawing sooner. You favored a delay and never explained why except to say Biden wanted the war prolonged and Trump wanted it shorter. OK, I admit to supporting Trump on that one. I wanted out sooner and still don't understand why staying even longer was better to you and Biden. Certainly doesn't seem all that anti-war to prolong a war.

I don't even know what you're talking about re Putin's invasion. Quote the post(s) in question and comment on it.

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Hah! Vote for yet another Iraq war supporter, then lecture me some more!

I objected to the delay in withdrawing from Afghanistan and supported withdrawing sooner. You favored a delay and never explained why except to say Biden wanted the war prolonged and Trump wanted it shorter. OK, I admit to supporting Trump on that one. I wanted out sooner and still don't understand why staying even longer was better to you and Biden. Certainly doesn't seem all that anti-war to prolong a war.

I don't even know what you're talking about re Putin's invasion. Quote the post(s) in question and comment on it.
Yeah, like your boy Shitstain didn't delay withdrawal from Afghanistan for all of his four years. You're antiwar the way you're anti Fast and Furious. It's a situational pose you can trot out like you did with legalization where you can support Shitstain.

There is that recent history but I think the Russian suspicion that everyone wants to invade them goes a bit further back.

Lots of people have looked at Russia, presumably in summer, and thought it looks very invadable and hard to defend. It turns out not to be so easy, but people keep trying. So if you're Russian, you look around the borders at who might try next, because you know someone will.
Really, I'm done here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ncik

Super Anarchist
You favored a delay and never explained why except to say Biden wanted the war prolonged and Trump wanted it shorter. OK, I admit to supporting Trump on that one. I wanted out sooner and still don't understand why staying even longer was better to you and Biden.
Please explain how how this statements makes any sense with the completely incontrovertible fact that Biden withdraw from Afghanistan AFTER Trump lost the presidency? If Trump wanted shorter, he could've pulled out before the election.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Please explain how how this statements makes any sense with the completely incontrovertible fact that Biden withdraw from Afghanistan AFTER Trump lost the presidency? If Trump wanted shorter, he could've pulled out before the election.
Trump joined a list of Presidents who should have withdrawn from Afghanistan, starting with W not long after we invaded.

Trump set a withdrawal date. Olsonist believes, not without reason, that he would not meet it.

Biden extended the date. I thought the war had gone on long enough and didn't see the need for delay (and still don't.) I also thought, not without reason, that Biden would join a line of Presidents who should have withdrawn from Afghanistan, but didn't. I was wrong, Biden withdrew and I applauded that action. I still don't see why delaying was good and the only reason offered has been, "Because it was Trump's idea."

Trump's idea or not, withdrawing sooner had been a good idea for a very long time before anyone thought seriously about a Trump presidency. It remained a good idea. I still don't see why Biden wanted to delay. Still glad I was wrong about the delay ending up infinite.

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
Tom, cite the source you are copying/pasting from.  You are  not able of joining two sentences together.  Research is my thing and I'll find the stupid ass source and show you the fool that you are!

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Tom will be happy to know that his boy Darrell Issa wants to investigate Hunter Biden.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator: