Why did TFG hoard the documents and were copies made and sent to Putin?

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
I have watched much coverage of the document theft.

There seems to have been plenty of funny stuff sbout eating paper and failed comedic flushing. 

I have some unanswered questions

Why did he hoard the paperwork?

How selective was it?

How much if it was being photograhed before it went into the hoard boxes, toilet flushing, munching, burn bags.

How much is being burned at mar a lago before being archived on a rare Russian made cell  phone and sent on elsewhere?

Who to?

and

do the security services of all American allies have to assume that everything that went across the resolute desk and into his apartment should be regarded as compromised?

I looked around the web and failed to find answers.

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio
He just made executive decisions to declassify information to share with his friends.    Little Kim thought they were boring and a Putin already had these, so they got stuffed in the attic at Mara Lago.   The cool stuff is long gone.

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Surely he, or his bagman, took pictures and then sent them to Vlad.

I am still waiting for vlad to pull the plugs on him.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC

I think Putin has discarded Trump. How long will it take the rest of the Republican Party to realize it, and do likewise?

About the documents... of course he sold whatever he could. I don't even see that as a question. The boxes & crates are just whatever is left over.

- DSK

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Venom said:
So Trump's a spy working with Putin to overthrow democracy and install a puppet regime that will cave into Russian demands and do Russia's bidding? Wow.

I also suspect he'll discard him but not until after overthrowing democracy and installing puppet regime that will cave into Russian demands and do Russia's bidding. Once they have enslaved the nation then he will have outlived his usefulness.  :ph34r:  
I cannot see how trump can escape all the court cases that are stacking up.

Will he make a run for it to his soon to be built Moscow Tower?

I was wondering if the day putins 190,000 boys cross the Ukraine border would be a good time to throw trump under the bus

release the tapes

D

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Trump never saw a lot of classified stuff specifically because the DNI the NSA, the CoS and many others thought that he couldn't be trusted with classified information. And the flip side of the coin is, he didn't seem all that interested in it. His daily security briefings were rarely ever attended by him, he preferred to get his information from OAN, FOX, and RT.

billsreef

Anarchist
Miami
Trump never saw a lot of classified stuff specifically because the DNI the NSA, the CoS and many others thought that he couldn't be trusted with classified information. And the flip side of the coin is, he didn't seem all that interested in it. His daily security briefings were rarely ever attended by him, he preferred to get his information from OAN, FOX, and RT.
Which really begs the question of why did he take so many boxes of documents with him. 

Mark K

Super Anarchist
I have watched much coverage of the document theft.

There seems to have been plenty of funny stuff sbout eating paper and failed comedic flushing. 

I have some unanswered questions

Why did he hoard the paperwork?

How selective was it?

How much if it was being photograhed before it went into the hoard boxes, toilet flushing, munching, burn bags.

How much is being burned at mar a lago before being archived on a rare Russian made cell  phone and sent on elsewhere?

Who to?

and

do the security services of all American allies have to assume that everything that went across the resolute desk and into his apartment should be regarded as compromised?

I looked around the web and failed to find answers.
The press may be jumping the gun on this one. We don't know when the docs in question went to Mar-a-Lago, and Trump spent about as much time there as he did the White House when he was POTUS. It's a fair bet classified docs went through the place all the time. If they were shipped down when he was POTUS and stored in the Mar a Lago SCIF, this be mostly a nothing-burger.  Just the question of why they weren't sent back on Jan 6 outstanding. 

If he pulled them down to his house when he left the WH it's a something-burger though. 

Willin'

Super Anarchist
The Burg, Maine

Just wait till TFG is actually dragged into court kicking and screaming and forced to be sworn in. At some point his handlers will surely lose control of his mouth. I'd expect him to quaff a polonium cocktail shortly thereafter.

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio
Why do so many think an oath will have any meaning to Donald Trump.    He’ll lie as normal, and the religious right will cheer.   If there’s pushback he can claim Jesus told him to, that answer will absolve all sin.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
Why do so many think an oath will have any meaning to Donald Trump.    He’ll lie as normal, and the religious right will cheer.   If there’s pushback he can claim Jesus told him to, that answer will absolve all sin.
Of course he will lie. But he will contradict himself under oath and that's instant perjury.