WWCD

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
Our boy Clean takes a ton of shit, some of it deserved and self-inflicted. It can be brutal but that's what happens when you try to push the envelope of this sport - someone's panties are always going to be in a twist. We wouldn't have it any other way. And neither would you! So our friends at Camet, both horrified and awed by Clean, came up with this as a t-shirt design. We think it's an immediate classic. What say you?

wwcd.jpg_sml.jpg

M

multitranslation

Great Design, print it I'll get me one!

Last edited:

kiwi4shore

Anarchist
No way that is clean.......unless of course its a xxxxxxxxl size.

His head wouldn't fit on a normal size shirt.

OK....So we ALL know what an ARSE the boy Clean can be but you gotta admire the balls on the guy...Get it on a DRYSHIRT and the jobs a good one.

Come on you know you WANNA!!!!

Geoff. :lol: :lol:

Somebody Else

a person of little consequence
PNW
... that's what happens when you try to push the envelope of this sport
Yeah... No. I'm not seeing this.

Unless you mean covering races no one else does, then OK.

But shaky video accompanied by inane commentary, shoved out over low budget com equipment without the benefit of a producer is not setting any aspirational standards. Event management doesn't reject him because of his personality; they reject him because of his production standards, or more accurately, his lack of any.

I think I would enjoy getting shit-faced with Clean, but his OTWA productions are just way too amateur hour for me waste time on.

AC coverage last few times with virtual spectator renderings, streaming lat/lon, and commentary that actually deals with the racing is not even "pushing the envelope" for live multimedia event coverage and OTWA has a long long way to go before it gets even close to that.

Jambalaya

Super Anarchist
Hamble / Paris
The halo is everything !

I'll take one (although only on the basis Camet ship to Singapore for less than the USD 40 they charged me for the shorts I bought recently)

IrieMon

Super Anarchist
I'll take what's behind door #2 please.....

Or a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Latest posts