Yankees are cunts

JohnMB

Super Anarchist
Evanston
Les français sont putains.

(been watching Dix pour cent recently, is amazing how versatile putain as a word) No need to start a new thread.....

Panoramix

Super Anarchist
Les français sont putains.

(been watching Dix pour cent recently, is amazing how versatile putain as a word) No need to start a new thread.....
I am afraid, that's the wrong world, next time I would advise "Les Français sont des fils de pute" you could also say "Les Français sont des cons" but we use the c word on a daily basis and some of us might fail to be offended by this, on the other hand if you insult the mother of a Frenchman, it becomes a big deal, so for maximum effect I would advise fils de pute (son of a bitch).

JohnMB

Super Anarchist
Evanston
I am afraid, that's the wrong world, next time I would advise "Les Français sont des fils de pute" you could also say "Les Français sont des cons" but we use the c word on a daily basis and some of us might fail to be offended by this, on the other hand if you insult the mother of a Frenchman, it becomes a big deal, so for maximum effect I would advise fils de pute (son of a bitch).
Oh I know its not a direct translation, it just seemed appropriate.

Albatros

Super Anarchist
Les français sont des putains.

there, fixerated for you, if you want to make an impression at least do your homework B)

an answer to that one from a frog might read like : allez-vous faire enculer

KC375

Super Anarchist
Northern Hemisphere
JimBowie said:
Hey, being from the South, we can't agree with you any more...just look what NYC gave the nation: Donald J. Trump
He comes from Queens leave the other 4 boroughs out of this

In later life he may have moved to Manhattan but he was never of Manhattan he was and always will be an unsophisticated neouveau  striver from the burbs.

Last edited by a moderator: