Yankees are cunts

Timo42

Super Anarchist
You are a abominably uncivilized nincompoop and a repugnant mental midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale.  You are irritating as an inflamed hemorrhoid on the ass of an elephant.  Your personality is comparable to the disease-ridden excrement stain found on a Sumo Wrestler's underpants.  Your excuse for snappy repartee reminds me of the intelligence of a chromosomally-deficient slug birthed from a failed test tube experiment.  You are a flagitious grudge-festering obfuscation of all that is good.  Your life is a shameless exhibition of genetic deficiency.  You are an insignificant sphincter and a malingering enema-addicted practitioner of non-consentual bestiality.
Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous, coffee-nosed, malodorous, pervert!!!   No insult thread is complete...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
Cristoforo said:
Hey Buddy.  Why don’t you come over tonight for a few beers. And eat me. 

You  live on a Catalina 42. That’s one step above living under an overpass on the GSP. 

Where do you meet your kid for Christmas this year?  The mall is closed for Covid. 

Eat my fuck you stalker 
Crisco calling someone a stalker.  Now that's funny, not to mention very ironic.

Crisco only wishes he could rise to the level of being a cunt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark Set

Anarchist
Texas
To foreigners, a Yankee is an American.
To Americans, a Yankee is a Northerner.
To Northerners, a Yankee is an Easterner.
To Easterners, a Yankee is a New Englander.
To New Englanders, a Yankee is a Vermonter.
And in Vermont, a Yankee is somebody who eats pie for breakfast.

- EB White