YCMTSU !!

AJ Oliver

Super Anarchist
Sandusky Sailing Club
 I will point out the irony of the 2 lawyers protesting having to get vaccinated while having the virus. It does appear one is vaxxed and the other is running with the Aaron Rodgers approach.  Being vaxxed and contracting is no less ironic since it's the unvaxxed doing most of the spreading.
Amazing, you must have read the article !! 

And below, Dude you gotched your own self.

@00seven you worte , ,  "It's a major gotcha,"

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
I read about this before you decided to bloviate.  I knew you had to respond so I read it reaffirming my reasoning for putting you on ignore.

as Eva Dense.

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
Trolls who rely on obscenity to make points are too dumb to use language properly. 

That is partly why they are trolls. 
Well I am glad that you will not be relying on obscenity (or acronyms).

Please proceed to make your point.

G

fill your boots https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/

xdh8q2cpzra81.jpg

Last edited:

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
I bet y'all stupids do not even know that the Biden vax mandates are before the SCOTUS, 

or what a SCOTUS is. 

And then the bully sidekicks jump in to amp up the stupid even more. 

Didja OD on stupid pills ???? 
PLTWCE!

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Why do people object to obscenity anyway? 
If you mean use of certain words, personally I think its a need to feel superior.

Some people associate swearing with "the lower orders" , lack of linguistic skills, poor education and all those "finishing school" attributes.

Maybe it's a subconscious fear, the need to "man the barricades"  and protect the "natural order" of society.

Strange that such a self proclaimed extreme lefty like AJ would have such strong objections regarding the "poetry of the people"

sparau

Anarchist
If you mean use of certain words, personally I think its a need to feel superior.

Some people associate swearing with "the lower orders" , lack of linguistic skills, poor education and all those "finishing school" attributes.

Maybe it's a subconscious fear, the need to "man the barricades"  and protect the "natural order" of society.

Strange that such a self proclaimed extreme lefty like AJ would have such strong objections regarding the "poetry of the people"
Meh, perhaps you haven't spent much time around people whose language is ~30% swearing.

Personally i'm not a fan because it's just really fucking lazy and shows a lack of creativity, slovenly dim witted dolts the lot of em.

Some people swear well, Jim Jeffries for instance.

As to being offended, well that is the point of swear words, if we all became blasé about them we'd have to invent new ones.