Yeah, We Carry

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Yeah, We Carry

Some are saying this is provocative and obscene. I'm not really sure so I figured I would ask some experts. And by experts, I mean, of course, assholes. And arseholes.

otXDPDN.jpg

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie
Provocative? Yes. As it was intended to be.

Obscene? Not really.

That said, you wanted to ask assholes & arseholes and I don't rate even entry level for that. I'm sure some of the tournament entrants will be along to give you the argument you actually want though.

A guy in the Chesapeake

Super Anarchist
Virginia
Miscut - are you bitter because the doctor slipped doing your circumcision at birth, making you live with not being able to fulfill women's normal expectations? gender confusion intruding upon other aspects of your life? or are you simply bitter because you know deep down that how you feel really doesn't matter?

White Lightnin'

Super Anarchist
Anacortes, Wa
The amusing part of that photo foe me is that I have a full gun safe.

None of them look like the guns in the picture, yet all do exactly the same thing...

Shoot one bullet at a time.

WL

slatfatf

Super Anarchist
miscut jib said:
It mostly shouts "losers playing dress up". Why don't you put on a cartoon costume and go do COSplay at one of the nerdcons and get laid?
You have a very active imagination, the picture does not have any people in it.

Regatta Dog

Super Anarchist
Here's the thing that matters --

Dessau could have championed the First Amendment, but she didn't. It appears that the First Amendment is easily sacrificed if it is used to support the Second Amendment.

Slippery slope.

slatfatf

Super Anarchist
miscut jib said:
miscut jib said:
It mostly shouts "losers playing dress up". Why don't you put on a cartoon costume and go do COSplay at one of the nerdcons and get laid?
You have a very active imagination, the picture does not have any people in it.

Can't you go wank it in the gun thread?

I'm posting this shit so publius can have a good wank over this, he gets off on this shit. I hope he bumps this thread for weeks everytime he needs to rub one out.
Why would I do that? Your imagination is taking you to some strange places. You may want to talk to someone about that.

White Lightnin'

Super Anarchist
Anacortes, Wa
Yeah, do you carry anything that when it's presented to a jury isn't going to make them want to convict you?
It's statements like this that show how media corrupts us. All of those guns do the same thing as any other. Fire one bullet at a time. Some carry more bullets. Others have greater range. But all fire one bullet at a time.

Private citizens can own fully automatic weapons but the paperwork and process is onerous.

People get killed by hammers, screwdrivers, bats, etc etc.

The media never shows pictures of those in their coverage because they are not scary black guns. Instead of a bat or hammer they show the victim, something they wait a few weeks for in gun killings as they show the scary black guns.

WL

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Yeah, do you carry anything that when it's presented to a jury isn't going to make them want to convict you?
It's statements like this that show how media corrupts us. All of those guns do the same thing as any other. Fire one bullet at a time. Some carry more bullets. Others have greater range. But all fire one bullet at a time.

Private citizens can own fully automatic weapons but the paperwork and process is onerous.

People get killed by hammers, screwdrivers, bats, etc etc.

The media never shows pictures of those in their coverage because they are not scary black guns. Instead of a bat or hammer they show the victim, something they wait a few weeks for in gun killings as they show the scary black guns.

WL

Get off your horse. Picked off the local front page, I'll assume a Liberal rag as it's SF after all. they point out a shooting, a racist tweet, a stabbing, and a hit and run

All "tools" are treated equally.