Yet Moore climate change news

LB 15

Cunt
Interesting piece by the founder of Greenpeace.

Not trolling (on this particular occasion) but an interesting turn of events.

'Greenpeace co-founder Patrick Moore tells US Senate there is "no proof" humans cause climate change"

https://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/greenpeace-co-founder-patrick-moore-tells-us-senate-there-is-no-proof-humans-cause-climate-change-9159627.html

In memory of the great man...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
What is "interesting" about this? He is a corporate lobbyist primarily for the nuclear industry.  Or, in the words of now departed Random, a shill. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Moore_(environmentalist)   for anyone who cares.  Charlton Heston? Someone else who switched to become a born again conservative. Just another old white guy who went where the money was.

It never ends.

Gissie

Super Anarchist
What is "interesting" about this? He is a corporate lobbyist primarily for the nuclear industry.  Or, in the words of now departed Random, a shill. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Moore_(environmentalist)   for anyone who cares.  Charlton Heston? Someone else who switched to become a born again conservative. Just another old white guy who went where the money was.

It never ends.
Come now, you will have to try much harder to step into the size 12’s Randumb has left by the door. Perhaps start with a few graphs, then move on to pictures. And insults. Need to really work on the insults, far to pansy like. 

Such poor imitation will just make us miss Randumb more. 

LB 15

Cunt

It never ends.
No the Heston Gif was in memory of Randumb. It was one of his favorites. What is interesting is that intelligent and educated people such as yourself (and I mean that) dismiss any one who offers an opinion counter to yours as a shill. His co founder 'Captain' Paul Watson is a criminal and a proven charlatan. But I am sure you can look past all that to say what good work he does. Open minds is how we can deal with this issue, not politics mate.

Edit - Just to be clear I think Charlton Heston has as more blood on his hands than any gun nut. May he rest in anguish. 

Last edited by a moderator:

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Fair enough. My main issue with Random (besides the 9/11 batshit crazy stuff) is the attitude you point out. I am glad he left, a time out would help him a lot. I am not going to go down the rat hole of debating Climate Change because it's a royal waste of time. The evidence is all around us but I might as well tackle evolution vs creationism with my neighbors here in Texas.  It's been done, that horse has been beat to death a hundred times.  The intelligent posters were smart enough to just leave as the NannyGoats thrive on bringing in the woodfortrees crap ad nauseum. 

Random was not helping at all and his idea that anyone who disagreed was being paid is laughable. This site is too small to be worthwhile for that and none of the posters here including myself are that good. 

LB 15

Cunt
Fair enough. My main issue with Random (besides the 9/11 batshit crazy stuff) is the attitude you point out. I am glad he left, a time out would help him a lot. I am not going to go down the rat hole of debating Climate Change because it's a royal waste of time. The evidence is all around us but I might as well tackle evolution vs creationism with my neighbors here in Texas.  It's been done, that horse has been beat to death a hundred times.  The intelligent posters were smart enough to just leave as the NannyGoats thrive on bringing in the woodfortrees crap ad nauseum. 

Random was not helping at all and his idea that anyone who disagreed was being paid is laughable. This site is too small to be worthwhile for that and none of the posters here including myself are that good. 
I agree about the CC debate, but it is fun to stir the pot. Was hoping to shake Happy Jack out of the trees but probably should have gone with the F35 angle. He can't resist them. Creationists must be quite a challenge to debate with. I have a few sky fairy believers as acquaintances and I generally steer away from that subject at social gatherings with them, but none of them try to ram it down your throat or convert you. They are 'christian lite.'

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
LB, I need to remember that sometimes you are just pot stirring and enjoy the show.  The Hitler bunker videos were awesome and if not the best certainly in the SA hall of fame.  Still cracks me up.

LB 15

Cunt
Because of his tenure with the NRA?
Yep. Used his celebrity status to push an agenda to stop a conversation that I think the US needs to have. True it is not my country but when kids are assassinated in their schools I don't think it matters what their passport has on the cover. But it is close to home in a way because my country and the US share many common values and  a 'way of life'. 

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
It is sad when members here attack the messenger with out ever reading the message. When I have followed pro CAGW links I get the most confusing and contradictory info. A quick example, a 95% certainty prediction  the spans several degrees C, several  centimeters or hundred of Gigatons. These ranges cover the board from outright decrase to wild ass increases. The 5% certainty predictions (WAG) have also been above  or well above recorded data.

Last edited by a moderator:

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
It is sad when members here attack the messenger with out ever reading the message. When I have followed pro CAGW links I get the most confusing and contradictory info. A quick example, a 95% certainty prediction  the spans several degrees C, several  centimeters or hundred of Gigatons. These ranges cover the board from outright decrase to wild ass increases. The 5% certainty predictions (WAG) have also been above  or well above recorded data. When we look at those methodologies it become clear that the researchers are looking for a CAGW enhancing answer.