Yikes. Hillary in 2024?

nolatom

Super Anarchist
New Orleans

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Liberal elites don't drink their own piss. She won't be around in 2024. Not to mention that she used email, which is way worse then coup-ing. 

benwynn

Super Anarchist
I didn't see this one coming:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-2024-comeback-president-biden-harris-democrat-nominee-race-2022-midterm-loss-11641914951?mod=hp_opin_pos_1

And considering it's a WSJ editorial, maybe it's tongue in "chic" schadenfreude?  Is there still a large contingent of just-don't-like-her types, who did her in and left us with Trump?

The Dems lack charisma with the present president and vp, but is Hillary the right tool for the job?
Good morning.

https://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/topic/220037-maybe-storming-the-capitol-wasnt-such-a-good-idea/&do=findComment&comment=7786289

Last edited by a moderator:
Going back in time?  lol  

5819.jpg

Olsonist

Super Anarchist
New Oak City
I guess it's a slow news day. I'll note that Rand Paul who ran for the libertarian Republican nomination in 2016 is out calling for Fauci to be fired. And Republicans are complaining about Hillary.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ Oliver

Super Anarchist
Sandusky Sailing Club
If not Hillary or Biden then who? Harris is a non starter. Sanders & Warren are too old and too liberal. Buttigieg is good on his feet and quick witted but has obvious negative. Dems don't look very good on the depth chart. 
I'll settle for a halfway sane candidate that actually does policy. 

Those critters no longer exist on the GOPPER Riech . . 

which is why I call them that, among other reasons. 

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
It won't be Hillary, it won't be Newsome.... It might be Harris, but I doubt it.

Someone who's flying just under the radar right now..... Late 40s early 50s, man or woman, black, white, or hispanic.....

It needs to be someone who can push Bitch McConnel in his flabby face and say "Sit down, and shut the fuck up! You old obstructionist asshole!"

jerseyguy

Super Anarchist
It won't be Hillary, it won't be Newsome.... It might be Harris, but I doubt it.

Someone who's flying just under the radar right now..... Late 40s early 50s, man or woman, black, white, or hispanic.....

It needs to be someone who can push Bitch McConnel in his flabby face and say "Sit down, and shut the fuck up! You old obstructionist asshole!"
Cory Booker, Julian Castro, Gretchen Whitmer, there are others

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
SA'x owen Scot hase beene cleareng hisse calendar and disstensing hisselfe frome controversey............                :)

Pertinacious Tom

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda FL

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Doug Schoen is spewing this bullshit. It isn’t the first time. Just more bullshit for bullshitters, because bullshit pays well.