You Are All Whiny Assed Pussies

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Agreed. Haven’t had this much fun since Canadians became aware of mooring cleats.
Huh?

1660085106887.png

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
I wanted to install that sort of thing along the edge of our long dock next to our long ramp. (Long ramp’s too is at 683 above sea level and tge bottom is at 622. Currently the lake,which is full at 681, is at 643)
Wiser people said, “A person could get his foot under and then go over the side and awful things would happen “

Sail4beer

Super Anarchist
Toms River,NJ
I broke my left foot going over one of those as a kid. The sound was interesting and the shape of my foot after I finally fell free into the water was even more interesting…didn’t tell my folks and put it right myself so I wouldn’t get in trouble

Reactions: jww

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
He was referring to Shiela's [shy-laaaas] Wombat. It's a rare subspecies with body hair issues.
Shortly after I left college I was on an extended visit to London. The Earl's Court neighborhood was overwhelmed with lots of young Australians, almost all of them women.
When I asked an Australian friend that I met In London : "Why do so many young Australian women come to the UK?"...she looked at me quizzically and replied "Have you met Australian men? In Australia?"

Sail4beer

Super Anarchist
Toms River,NJ
How were they different from their male counterparts aside from their gender? Were they more cultured and educated or just escaping their fate?

Not picking a fight, just interested