You win the lottery, and want to sail in the best 2-person

Delta Blues

Super Anarchist
Money is not an issue, can either charter or buy a boat and leave it on each continent. What are the greatest events to go to?

haz

Anarchist
Two person boat ... Stars.

If it was three ... Lightnings.

It's the people, not the boats.

A

Amati

I'd keep Amati, instead of selling her.

And spend $,$$$$,$$$$.$$ tricking her out in every conceivable way, changing my mind about what I've done, and then starting over again! A total refit every 5 years! Titanium keel! A wing! A dedicated warehouse where the boat would be drysailed, with multiple rigs, keels, rudders! A dedicated team of designers & experts working around the clock, responding to me my every whim!!!!!!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, wouldn't it be a gas to see how much you could trick out a fast shorthanded 40'? :p

Kind of a cruising sled AC program. :lol:

There are $1,000,0000.00 40 footers out there! I've heard about them! Although I think I COULD RAISE THE BAR!!!!!

Sailing anywhere from San Diego to Alaska to Hawaii would be fine.

P

edit- and I would drop MacGregors from the Narrows bridge every July 4, just to celebrate the fun of the MegaMillions lifestyle.

Last edited:

LIsailorkid

Banned
Money is not an issue, can either charter or buy a boat and leave it on each continent. What are the greatest events to go to?
Really.. wtf is wrong with you? What kind of shitty lottery did you win to stay in a 2 person boat? Or is your wife keeping all the money and cruising around in a 100 foot Wally with her boyfriend and just giving you a dinghy allowance?

Really.. wtf is wrong with you? What kind of shitty lottery did you win to stay in a 2 person boat? Or is your wife keeping all the money and cruising around in a 100 foot Wally with her boyfriend and just giving you a dinghy allowance?

SNIGGER ! :p

fark I missed by 1 post

double handed - unlimited budget

Only consideration = 100m Wally w a crew consisting

of 2 of the most Smoking Hot "Female Pleasure Units" money can buy
wub.gif
wub.gif

replaced daily
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

INTER 20

A F18 catamaran. You having racing worldwide. They are fast and fun. Ideal crew weight often combines for the need for female crews. Charters boats available at almost every venue. Easily disassembled to fit in cargo hold of medium sized jet. I personally raced an Inter 20(2 feet longer) in Europe which was air freighted to the event from LAX.